Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Want a Husband......


For almost 12 years I have been trying to understand the relationship I have with my wife, sometimes I wonder what kind of husband she would love to have. After a couple of weeks I have decided what she needs as a spouse. Here is the list:

I want a husband who will take care of me. I want a husband who will know, even before dating, he will be the main provider at home with no question about it, giving me 100% of his income for me to spend it the way I want it. I want a husband who will not question the way I spend the money he gives me. I want a husband who will work even more when all the money to pay bills has gone to pay for things I need: make up, manicure, spa saloons, coffee with friends, and travel. I want a husband who will have the house clean before I arrive at home, even if he needs to wake up early in the morning to do so. I want a husband who will have breakfast for the children, and their lunches ready every morning because I need to rest. I want a husband who will cook gourmet dinners every night, and always be ready if I bring my friends over for appetizers and drinks. I want a husband who will have a warm bucket of water ready every time I arrive at home so I can soak my feet. I want a husband who will be ready to give me a full and intense massage while I eat and watch my favorite T.V. series, and of course to give up the remote control for me to handle it.

I want a husband who will think the best of me, always, even when I am cranky. I want a husband who will encourage me to study so I can get a better job than the one he has. I want a husband who will never feel less, knowing of course, I am much better. I want a husband who will quite down in order for me to start talking. I want a husband who will spend his hunting money on buying me flowers every week. I want a husband that knowing I am tired will wash by hand my clothing, iron it, fold it and neatly put it away. Knowing that I deserve it, I want a husband who will clean the house conscientiously the way I like it.

I want a husband who will be an excellent listener, always paying attention to every word I say, even if it is about criticizing the neighbor. I want a husband who will turn the T.V. off in order to listen to my complaints, and screams.
I want a husband who will always stop to ask directions, and for him to recognize he gets lost because of his own unwise decisions. I want a husband who will tell me what I want to hear and not of what he is thinking. I want a husband who will always say yes to all my requests with no hesitation whatsoever.

I want a husband who can be a great lover, someone who can be available and willing every time I want to be intimate with him. I want a husband who will never want to have sex with me if he sees me tired. I want a husband who will place my needs as a woman before his own needs. I want a husband who will keep himself in excellent condition all the time, just because he wants to please me. I want a husband who will maintain a six pack torso and 1% body fat. My pleasure will be first, more than any other needs in his life.

I want a husband who will be a nanny for our children, not because I want him to be like that, but because he has always dreamed it. I want a husband who can buy clothing for them, who will know their sizes and favorite colors. I want a husband who will be willing to leave work to come and help our children with their homework, and when they are done, he can go back to work. I want a husband who will never contradict me when I talk, who will recognize his mistakes in front of all my friends. I want a husband who will say “I am sorry honey” every time he doesn’t do what I ask him to do.

If, by chance, I find another husband who has better characteristics and a better profile that the one I have now, I want a husband who will understand my decision to leave him, so I can make the best choice for my own life. I want a husband that will not claim anything. He will go back to living by himself and he will be willing to give me the house and the saving account with no hesitation, so I can re-start my life. I want a husband who will leave me alone and never get in contact with me.

When my life is almost over, I want a husband who will take me to all the places I have always wanted and dreamed to go, with no limitations.


Oh my! Who wouldn’t want a husband?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is not a husband - that is a slave.

Anonymous said...

again, that is the point remember this is a verbal irony